F A Q s
There are times when you may not receive a ticket confirmation. Please don’t panic. Please check your spam folder and if you still have not received anything, email: email@example.com to request for your e-ticket.
The Projector’s cinema Box Office opening hours are:
Weekdays 4pm to 8.30pm
Weekends 1pm to 8.30pm
By Foot: - Nicoll Highway Station on Circle Line (5 min) - Lavender Station on East-West Line (13 min) - Bugis Station on East-West Line and Downtown Line (13 min)
- Please refer to 'Find Us' for a map location.
With effect from 26 October 2020 onwards, the Singapore Government has mandated that all patrons must use the TraceTogether app OR TraceTogether Token for SafeEntry into all cinemas in Singapore. Our Safe Entry QR codes will ONLY be compatible with the TraceTogether app for check in. It will no longer be compatible with SingPass, QR Code Scanner, or your Camera App. So please download the TraceTogether App from the App Store/Google Play Store. If you do not have a TT app or token, please bring your NRIC or passport for manual check-in at the Box Office.
Unless you are a Projector Gift Voucher Holder, you do not need to queue at the Box Office to print out a physical ticket. Simply show your booking confirmation/e-ticket on your mobile device to our ushers at the door, when the cinema hall is ready for seating. Doors will open at least 20 minutes before screening time. Please enter the cinema hall once doors are open.
If you turn 21 by the date of the R21 screening that you are going for, then yes, you can. We check IDs at the door; underage persons will be turned away and offered swaps at the Box Office. The same applies for 18 year olds for M18 films, and 16 year olds for NC16 films.
The Projector team would like to ensure the health and safety of all visitors in our space. In line with government regulations, please take note of the following measures that are implemented:
- All patrons must wear a face mask at ALL times within our premises and inside the cinema halls.
- Masks may be removed ONLY when consuming food either in the cinema halls or the foyer.
- Please stick to your allocated seats at all times in the cinema halls.
- Patrons who do not adhere to guidelines will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Temperature taking is mandatory for everyone before entry
- If your temperature is above 37.5°C you will be turned away for everyone’s safety. You will receive a movie voucher in lieu of your missed show.
- You are having a fever or flu-like symptoms e.g. coughing, runny nose, sore throat;
- You have been in contact with any person who was a confirmed case of Coronavirus infection in the past 14 days;
- You have reason to suspect you might have been in contact with infected persons;
- You have been issued a leave of absence from your employer/school or a Stay at home notice.
- Please abide by all social distancing markers.
- Doors will open at least 20 minutes before screening time. If you are watching a movie, please enter the cinema hall once doors are open.
- Please do not linger at the foyer unless you have a table.
- Please note we have reduced the number of tables available in the foyer and spaced them out in accordance to mandatory guidelines.
- A maximum party of 8 are allowed to sit together in the foyer and in the halls.
- As seats are limited, all patrons are encouraged to buy your movie tickets ONLINE to be able to secure a seat early and avoid queues at the Box Office.
Kids that are more than 90cm in height will require a concession ticket to be admitted to any movie. Unfortunately infants in arms will not be permitted entry.
Important Ticketing Notes
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.